Coming to Oregon Agricultural College in 1908, Arthur L. Peck served as a Professor of Landscape Architecture until his retirement in 1948. Peck was also chair of the Fine Arts Department and directed the planning and supervision of the Oregon State campus grounds. Peck is credited for introducing formal education in landscape architecture to the western United States. He died in 1962.
Return to Arthur L. Peck Papers Home