Oregon State UniversitySpecial Collections & Archives Research Center

McDonald Forest Aerial Photographs, 1962

Historical Note:

Beginning in 1926, the Oregon State University College of Foresty has acquired and managed a number of forest properties for the purposes of research and instruction. The largest and oldest of these tracts of land is the McDonald/Dunn Research Forest which was purchased with funds donated by Mary McDonald. The forest currently consists of approximately 11,250 acres.


Return to McDonald Forest Aerial Photographs Home