The Oregon State University chapter of the Gamma Phi Beta sorority was founded in 1915 as the Beta Tau Beta Club in Waldo Hall, the residence hall for women. It became one of the first local sororities at Oregon Agricultural College in 1916. Two years later, in 1918, the sorority affiliated with the Gamma Phi Beta national organization and became the Chi Chapter. The Oregon State chapter disbanded in 1997.
Return to Gamma Phi Beta Sorority Photographs Home