Oregon State UniversitySpecial Collections & Archives Research Center

George Alderson Photographs, 1954-1955

Image Information and Credits

Corvallis City Hall located on 4th and Madison (southeast corner) before the Fire Station addition. It was built in 1892 and demolished in the 1950s.
Description: Corvallis City Hall located on 4th and Madison (southeast corner) before the Fire Station addition. It was built in 1892 and demolished in the 1950s.
Source: Harriet's Photograph Collection (HC)


Return to George Alderson Photographs Home