Oregon State UniversitySpecial Collections & Archives Research Center

College of Liberal Arts Photographs, 1982-1991

The Dairy Building, ca. 1920s. The Dairy Building was designed by John Bennes and built in 1912-1913. Originally it included offices for Dairy Husbandry and the butter and cheese-making labs. Renamed Social Sciences Hall,
				it has been used by what is now the College of Liberal Arts since 1951 and is currently named Gilkey Hall.

Information and Credits

P 186

The College of Liberal Arts Photographs consist primarily of portraits of CLA Outstanding Senior Award winners from 1982-1991. The College of Liberal Arts department facilities in several buildings on campus and various CLA faculty are also represented in the collection.

Quantity

93 photographs; 2 boxes

More Information