Description: The Dairy Building, ca. 1920s. The Dairy Building was designed by John Bennes and built in 1912-1913. Originally it included offices for Dairy Husbandry and the butter and cheese-making labs. Renamed Social Sciences Hall, it has been used by what is now the College of Liberal Arts since 1951 and is currently named Gilkey Hall.
Source: Harriet's Photograph Collection (HC)
Return to College of Liberal Arts Photographs Home