Oregon State UniversitySpecial Collections & Archives Research Center

Women's Recreation Association (WRA) Photographic Collection, 1910-1965

Historical Note:

The Women's Recreation Association was organized in the late 1940s to offer both intramural and intercollegiate athletics as well as recreational activities for women. Its predecessor was the Women's Athletic Association. The WRA continued to be active until 1973 when the Women's Intercollegiate Athletic Department was formed.


Return to Women's Recreation Association (WRA) Photographic Collection Home