The Office of University Publications began in 1912.The office publishes a variety of University publications, including the university's General Catalog; department and college brochures and pamphlets; student housing guides; posters and recruitment materials; and promotional items for special events.
Edwin T. Reed was the first college editor and served until 1943. Subsequent directors of the office included Delmer Goode, 1943-1956; J. Kenneth Munford, 1956-1977; Gwil Evans, 1977-1979; Tom Sanders, 1979-1984; Jeffrey Grass, 1984-2000; and Tina Chovanec, beginning in 2000.
Until 2000, the head of University Publications was also the director of the OSU Press.
Return to University Publications Photographs Home