Oregon State UniversitySpecial Collections & Archives Research Center

Physics Department Photographs, 1930-1962

Physics Building, ca. 1940s. The Physics Building was completed in 1928.

Information and Credits

P 078

The Physics Department Photographs consist principally of images of the construction of Weniger Hall, known at the time as the Physics-Chemistry Building and dedicated in 1962. The collection also includes photographs of a seismograph, spectrometer, and cyclotron as well as images of physics groups and the Physics Department.

Quantity

593 photographs; 2 boxes

More Information