Description: Pharmacy Building dedication, July 1925. Pictured from left to right: E. L. Necomb, F. R. Peterson, Frank S. Ward, William F. Woodward, Pharmacy Dean Adolph Ziefle, A. E. Cosby, H. S. Noel, J. K. Weatherford. Components of the OSC Clippings scrapbooks are believed to have been assembled by Adolph Ziefle.
Source: Buildings Photographic Collection (P 016)
Return to Oregon State College Clipping Scrapbooks Home