The following Library of Congress Authorities headings suggest topics, individuals or organizations interspersed through the collection.
- Bollen, Walter Beno, 1896-
- Coote, George, 1842-1908.
- Lee, Jennifer A.
- Henderson, Robert W. (Robert Wesley), 1914-
- Pernot, E. F. (Emile Francis), 1859-
- Pernot, Mabel.
- Pernot family.
- Oregon State University. Department of Horticulture--History.
- Oregon State University. Department of Microbiology--History.
- Siletz Indians -- Oregon, Western.
- Film negatives.
- Oral histories (document genres)
- Photographic prints.
Restrictions on Access
Collection is open for research.
Courtesy of the Oral Histories of the Oregon State University Microbiology Department (OH 24), Special Collections & Archives Research Center, Oregon State University Libraries
Arrangement and description by Chris Petersen
The collection was originally created by the staff of the Horner Museum with support from the OSU Microbiology department. The materials were transferred to the University Archives upon the closure of the Horner Museum in 1996 and later described as part of the Horner Museum Oral History Collection (OH 10). In 2013 and 2014 the materials were separated out and described as their own collection.