The following Library of Congress Authorities headings suggest topics, individuals or organizations interspersed through the collection.
- Lee, Jennifer A.
- Holm-Jensen, Paul Henry, 1907-1994.
- Jensen Arctic Museum.
- United States. Bureau of Indian Affairs.
- Western Oregon University.
- Eskimos--Material culture.
- Eskimos--Social life and customs.
- Yupik Eskimos--Cultural assimilation--Alaska--History.
- Yupik Eskimos--Education--Alaska--History.
- Oral histories (document genres)
Restrictions on Access
Collection is open for research.
Courtesy of the Paul H. Jensen Oral Histories (OH 22), Special Collections & Archives Research Center, Oregon State University Libraries
Arrangement and description by Chris Petersen
The collection was originally created by the staff of the Horner Museum with support from the administration of Western Oregon State College. The materials were transferred to the University Archives upon the closure of the Horner Museum in 1996 and later described as part of the Horner Museum Oral History Collection (OH 10). In 2013 the materials were separated out and described as their own collection.
Return to Paul H. Jensen Oral Histories Home