The following Library of Congress Authorities headings suggest topics, individuals or organizations interspersed through the collection.
- Kordesch, K. (Karl), 1922-
- Pauling, Ava Helen.
- Pauling, E. Crellin (Edward Crellin), 1937-1997.
- Pauling, Linus, 1901-1994.
- Carson, Mina Julia.
- Hedberg, Kenneth W., 1920-
- Karplus, Martin, 1930-
- Kordesch, Albert.
- Kordesch, Erna.
- Kurotaki, Hisako, 1948-
- Lawson, Stephen R., 1951-
- Mathews, Christopher K., 1937-
- Mead, Clifford.
- Pauling, Cheryl.
- Pauling, Kay Cole.
- Pauling, Linus, 1925-
- Pauling, Stephanie.
- Petersen, Chris (Christoffer)
- Richter, Robert, 1929-
- Sandgathe, Trevor.
- Spitzer, Eloise, 1952-
- Spitzer, Ralph William, 1918-
- California Institute of Technology.
- Linus Pauling Institute of Science and Medicine.
- Oregon State University.
- Oregon State University. Dept. of Chemistry.
- Battery industry
- Chemistry--Study and teaching (Higher)
- Oral histories (document genres)
Restrictions on Access
Permission to examine the History of Science Oral History Collection will be granted to qualified researchers upon completion of an "Application for Use" form, and contingent upon the researcher's agreement to abide by the rules and policies governing collection use. See the Use of Collections page for more information.
Access to Cheryl Pauling interview #1 is granted by permission of Cheryl Pauling only.
Restrictions on Use
Use of Cheryl Pauling interview #1 is granted by permission of Cheryl Pauling only.
Born digital wav or mp3 files created in the building of this collection are available on site.
Courtesy of the History of Science Oral History Collection (OH 17), Special Collections & Archives Research Center, Oregon State University Libraries
Arrangement and description by Chris Petersen.
All interviews were conducted by OSU Libraries Special Collections & Archives Research Center staff, sometimes in concert with other colleagues as indicated.