- Jackson, Royal G.
- Lee, Jennifer A.
- Ball, W. Waldo.
- Berg, Alan B.
- Blackwell, Eva, 1900-1987.
- Dimick, Roland Eugene, 1900-
- Francis, L. E. (Lawrence Edward)
- Garman, John C. (John Clifton)
- Goode, Delmer M.
- Lemon, E. B. (Erwin Bertran), 1889-1979.
- Lyne, Floyd J. (Floyd James), 1922-
- Nash, Wallis.
- Poling, Dan Williams.
- Pond, Ronald James, 1939-
- Raymond, Louis C.
- Ross, Charles R. (Charles Robert), 1908-
- Starker, T. J. (Thurman James), 1890-1983.
- Thompson, Betty Lynd.
- Wang, Chih Hsing, 1917-
- Westwood, Melvin N. (Melvin Neil), 1923-
- Wood, G. B. (Gregory Burton), 1909-
- DeMoss Family Lyric Bards (Musical group)
- Oregon State College--Faculty.
- Oregon State College--History.
- Oregon State University--Alumni and alumnae.
- Oregon State University. College of Forestry.
- Oregon State University--Faculty.
- Oregon State University--Students.
- Forests and forestry--Oregon.
- Forestry schools and education--Oregon--Corvallis.
- Indians of North America--Oregon--Interviews.
- Natural history--Oregon.
- Student activities--Oregon--Corvallis.
- Benton County (Or.)--History.
- Burns (Or.)
- Corvallis (Or.)
- Harney County (Or.)--History.
- Winema National Forest (Or.)
- Film negatives.
- Oral histories (document genres)
- Photographic prints.
Restrictions on Access
Collection is open for research.
Horner Museum Oral History Collection (OH 10), Special Collections & Archives Research Center, Oregon State University Libraries.
In its present form, the Horner Museum Oral History Collection is significantly smaller than was once the case, as many of the dedicated oral history projects conducted by the museum have been removed and described as distinct collections of their own. These collections include, either in part or in full:
- Oregon Pioneers Oral History Collection (OH 01)
- Judith Carol Carlson Oral History Interview with Robert C. Ingalls (OH 02)
- History of Oregon State University Oral Histories and Sound Recordings (OH 03)
- Basques of Harney County, Oregon, Oral History Collection (OH 04)
- Oral History Interviews, Personal Histories, and Sound Recordings Collection on Agriculture, Forestry, and Oregon History (OH 05)
- Soap Creek Valley History Project Oral Histories (OH 06)
- A.L. Strand Oral History Collection (OH 07)
- CH2M Hill, Inc. Oral Histories (OH 19)
- Oral Histories of Northern Cheyenne Descendants of the Battle of Little Bighorn (OH 20)
- Paul H. Jensen Oral Histories (OH 22)
- Oral Histories of the Benton County (Or.) Courthouse (OH 23)
- Oral Histories of the Oregon State University Microbiology Department (OH 24)
- Oral Histories of the James Cant Ranch (John Day Valley, Oregon) (OH 25)
- Royal G. Jackson Papers (MSS JacksonR)
Arrangement and description by Chris Petersen, Angela Barker and Elizabeth Nielsen
The materials were transferred to the Oregon State University Archives from the Horner Museum in 1996.