- Cook, Wanda Marcks.
- Dickey, Donald.
- Dunn, Paul M.
- Glender, Eugene.
- Grabe, Lorna.
- Hanish, James.
- Jackson, Royal G.
- Murphy, Bessie.
- Olson, Charlie.
- Rawie, Velma Carter.
- Rohner, John Jacob.
- Rohner, Wilma.
- Sekermestrovich, Edward.
- Vanderburg, Neil.
- Zybach, Bob.
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.). Company 3503 (Benton County, Or.)--History.
- Camp Arboretum (Benton County, Or.)--History.
- Soap Creek Schoolhouse Foundation--History.
- Oregon State University. College of Forestry.
- OSU Research Forests. Soap Creek Valley History Project.
- Agriculture--Oregon--Benton County.
- Farm life--Oregon--Benton County.
- Forests and forestry--Oregon--Benton County.
- Logging--Oregon--Benton County.
- Women botanists--Oregon--Benton County.
- Soap Creek Valley (Benton County and Polk County, Or.)--History.
- Wells (Or.)--History.
- Oral histories (document genres)
Additional Reference Guides
Restrictions on Access
Collection is open for research.
Soap Creek Valley History Project Oral Histories (OH 06), Oregon State University Archives, Corvallis, Oregon.
Collection processed by Elizabeth Nielsen and Chris Petersen.
The published transcripts were transferred to the Archives by the Research Forests regularly as they were issued between 1991 and 1996. The sound recordings, as well as published transcripts and related materials, were part of the Horner Museum oral history collections until they were transferred to the Archives in 1996.