- Long-Term Ecological Research Program.
- National Science Foundation (U.S.)
- Oregon State University. Dept. of Entomology.
- United States. Bureau of Land Management.
- United States. Forest Service.
- Arthropod pests.
- Entomology--Study and teaching (Higher)--Oregon--Corvallis.
- Forest insects--Northwest, Pacific.
- Lumber trade--United States.
- Spotted owl--Oregon.
- Trees--Diseases and pests--Northwest, Pacific.
- H.J. Andrews Experimental Forest (Or.)
- Photographic prints.
- Film negatives.
Restrictions on Access
The collection is open for research.
John D. Lattin Papers (MSS Lattin), Oregon State University Libraries Special Collections & Archives Research Center, Corvallis, Oregon.
The John D. Lattin Papers were donated to the Oregon State University Archives in four accessions. 1.5 cubic feet of material were received from the Department of Entomology in August 2003. An additional 3.95 cubic feet were donated by John D. Lattin between November 2003 and October 2006. The collection is now held by the OSU Libraries Special Collections & Archives Research Center.
Return to John D. Lattin Papers Home