- American Association for Health, Physical Education, and Recreation.
- College Physical Education Association (U.S.)
- Oregon Tuberculosis and Health Association.
- Oregon State College. Division of Physical Education.
- Oregon State University. Division of Physical Education.
- Health education.
- Health education--Study and teaching (Higher)--Michigan.
- Health education--Study and teaching (Higher)--Oregon.
- Physical education and training.
- Public health.
- School hygiene.
- Teachers--Training of--Oregon.
- Film negatives.
- Photographic prints.
Additional Reference Guides
Restrictions on Access
Collection is open for research with the exception of materials in Series II (School Health Problems folders) that require approval of the University Archivist for access.
Clair V. Langton Papers, Oregon State University Archives, Corvallis, Oregon.
The Langton Papers were initially processed in 1993; the materials were re-foldered and a finding aid with folder-level list was prepared. Additional processing was conducted in 2010; at that time the papers were arranged in series, the small 1996 addition was incorporated, and the finding aid was significantly revised and expanded.
The papers were donated to the Archives in 1979 by Langton's daughter, Marie Langton Swancutt. Additional materials, including 3-dimensional artifacts, were donated to the Horner Museum in 1979 by Swancutt; a small number of documentary items from that donation were subsequently transferred to the OSU Archives in 1996.
Return to Clair V. Langton Papers Home