Description: Kenneth Hedberg (left), circa 1960. The machine pictured at right is an electron diffraction apparatus that Hedberg designed and built himself with the assistance of the OSC machine shop. It is still located in the basement of Gilbert Hall - only a handful of its kind remain worldwide.
Source: Bill Reasons Photograph Collection (P 151:1551)
Return to Kenneth W. Hedberg Papers Home