Oregon State UniversitySpecial Collections & Archives Research Center

Harding School Collection, 1923-2002

Historical Note

Located in Corvallis, Oregon at 510 NW 31st Street, Harding Elementary School opened to classes in 1924. Originally known as College Hill School, Harding, at it's peak in 1953, enrolled 620 students and employed 20 teachers. Due to decreasing enrollment city-wide, the school closed at the end of the 2001-2002 academic year.


Return to Harding School Collection Home