- Oregon Forest Products Laboratory.
- Oregon State University. Forest Research Laboratory.
- National Particleboard Association (U.S.)
- Bark as fuel.
- Forest products industry--Waste minimization--Oregon.
- Veneers and veneering--Drying.
- Wood--Mechanical properties.
- Wood waste--Oregon.
- Wood waste as fuel--Oregon.
- Photographic prints.
Additional Reference Guides
Preliminary container list available online.
Restrictions on Access
Collection is open for research.
Stanley E. Corder Papers, Oregon State University Archives, Corvallis, Oregon.
This collection is not fully processed; this guide is preliminary.
The Corder Papers were transferred to the Archives by the Forest Products Department in 1999.
Return to Stanley E. Corder Papers Home