Born-Digital Materials: A (8)
The Academy for Lifelong Learning Records document the course offerings and operations
self-funded, membership-driven organization that provides educational opportunities
for mature adults in the Corvallis community. The
Academy for Lifelong Learning was established in 2002 and became a program of the
Oregon State University Alumni Association in
1.8 cubic feet; 2 boxes
University History / Born-Digital Materials
The Office of Admissions Records document the recruitment and orientation of new students,
undergraduates, to Oregon State University. The records include reports, admissions
data, correspondence, publications, and committee records. Of
special note are materials documenting the recruitment of minority students and programs
to foster the academic success and retention of minority
students, primarily through the Educational Opportunities Program. The Office of Admissions
was established in 1960.
4.5 cubic feet, including 118 photographs; 7 boxes
University History, Multicultural Archives / Photographs, Born-Digital Materials
The Alumni Association Records document the alumni of
Oregon State University and the Association's administration, programs and
activities, and publications. An alumni organization was established at Corvallis
College (now Oregon State University) in 1873.
13.4 cubic feet, including 1400 photographs, 6 floppy diskettes and 2 CDs; 20 boxes, including 6 oversize boxes; 13 microfilm reels
University History / Sound Recordings and Oral Histories, Scrapbooks, Born-Digital Materials
The Oregon State University Alumni Oral History Collection documents an oral history
by the Oregon State University Archives and interviews conducted with three Oregon
State alumni - Richard Gilkey, Robert Mace, and
Jean Starker Roth. Also included is an interview with Whitney Ball discussing Waldo
Ball, who was Whitney's father. The collection includes sound recordings of interviews,
transcriptions, release agreements, and related materials.
0.15 cubic foot, including 22 photographs; 1 box; 13 compact discs, 7 sound files and 5 document files; 47 Mbytes
University History, Natural Resources, Local History / Sound Recordings and Oral Histories, Photographs, Born-Digital Materials
The American Fisheries Society Oregon Chapter Records document the research, education,
and public policy activities of the organization in addressing the protection of fish
populations and habitats. The Oregon Chapter was established in 1964 as a professional
organization of fisheries and aquatic science professionals.
6 cubic feet, including 107 photographs, 4 floppy disks, and 3 CDs; 7 boxes, including 1 oversize box
Natural Resources / Born-Digital Materials, Photographs
The Army ROTC Photographs Collection consists of images documenting the Army Reserve
Officers Training Corps program and includes portraits and group shots of Army ROTC
cadets and officers, as well as reviews, formations, training and instructional materials.
6.2 cubic feet; 4 archives boxes, 1 document box, 1 20x24 oversize box and 1 oversize cabinet drawer
University History / Photographs, Born-Digital Materials
The Association of Office Professionals
(AOP) Records document the membership and programs of the organization for
office personnel at Oregon State University. The records include
constitutions and bylaws, membership lists, newsletters and publications,
board records, and scrapbooks. The Association of Office Professionals was
established in 1961 as the Oregon State University chapter of the Oregon
Association of Educational Secretaries. In 1977, the chapter became the
Office Personnel Association (OPA) and, in 2004, the name was changed to
Association of Office Professionals.
2.6 cubic feet, including 8 photographs and 1 CD; 4 boxes, including 1 oversize box; 16 document files; 10.5 MBytes
University History / Photographs, Scrapbooks, Born-Digital Materials
The Avery Lodge Records document the residents of Avery Lodge Cooperative House as
well as many of the activities that the house sponsored. A cooperative house for men,
Avery Lodge was open on the OSU campus from 1966-2014.
7.5 cubic feet; 6 archives boxes and 4 oversize boxes (1 12x17; 2 14x18; 1 16x20); 1 map
University History / Born-Digital Materials, Photographs, Scrapbooks, Videos