Oregon State UniversitySpecial Collections & Archives Research Center

Otto Ballhorn Chemistry Laboratory Notebook, 1911-1912

Oregon Agricultural College chemical laboratory, 1910s.  The Chemical Laboratory was located inside the Experiment Station Building, which was also the Chemistry Building. The building was later known, in succession, as Mines, Co-op Bookstore, Health Services, Geology and Paleontology.

Information and Credits

MSS Ballhorn

This collection consists of Ballhorn's laboratory notebook for introductory chemistry. It includes reports of laboratory experiments performed during his freshman year at Oregon Agricultural College, with instructor Renton K. Brodie.

Biographical Information 

Quantity

0.05 cubic foot; 2 folders

More Information