Oregon State UniversitySpecial Collections & Archives Research Center

Audiovisual Education Scrapbook, 1930-1939

Historical Note:

A Visual Instruction Department was created around 1932 as a unit of the Oregon State System of Higher Education's General Extension Division, and was located on the Oregon State College campus in Corvallis. The department made slides and films available to schools, community clubs, churches, and other organizations for educational purposes. U.S. Burt was the first department head.


Return to Audiovisual Education Scrapbook Home