The Collegiate 4-H Club Records document the activities of this student organization at Oregon State University. The Campus 4-H Club was founded at Oregon Agricultural College in the 1920s and remained activie until 1985.
0.7 cubic foot; 3 boxes
The Extension Service Records (RG 111, Subgroup 4) contain related 4-H materials. Several photograph collections also contain related materials: Harriet's Collection #1646 (4-H Club Group - Campus): Extension Service Photograph Collection (P 62); and 4-H Photograph Collection (P 146). Related manuscript collections (MSS) include the Esther Taskerud Papers, Helen Cowgill Papers, Oregon State University Extension Association/4-H (OSUEA/4-H) Records, and Malheur County 4-H Leader's Council Records. 4-H Club Leaders Letters (Pub 424) contain related records of the Collegiate 4-H Club and Mu Beta Beta.